- Kerketta AS, Babu BV,Swain BK. Clinicians' practices related to management of filarial adeno-lymphangitis and lymphoedema in Orissa, India.. Acta Trop. 2007; 102:159-164.
- Kerketta AS, Mohapatra SSS, Kar SK. Assessment of the therapeutic efficacy of chloroquine in the treatment of uncomplicated Plasmodium falciparum malaria in a tribal block of Kalahandi district of Orissa, India. Tropical Doctor. 2008; 38(2): 82-4.
- Kerketta AS, K Dhal, Nayak RN. A successful outcome of gross haematuria treated with diethylcarbamazine and Ivermectin. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg.2008; 102(5): 506-7.
- Kerketta AS, Bulliyya G, Babu BV, Mohapatra SSS, Nayak RN. Health status of the elderly population among four primitive tribesof Orissa, India: A clinico epidemiological study.Z Gerontol Geriatr. 2008; 10 (E pub).
- Kerketta AS, Babu B V. Clinicians Attitude on Mass Drug Administration Under the Program to Eliminate Lymphatic Filariasis: A Qualitative Study From Orissa, India. Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health. 2009;21(1) 112-7
- Mahapatra, N., Marai, N., Dhal, K., Nayak, R.N., Panigrahi, B.K., Mallick, G., Ranjit, M., Kar, S.K. and Kerketta, A.S.* Malaria outbreak in a non endemic tribal block of Balasore district, Orissa, India during summer season, Tropical Biomedicine.2012;29(2):19