National Reference Laboratory (NRL) for Tuberculosis
- National Reference Laboratory (NRL) for Tuberculosis
- Monitoring and QC to 10 states since 2013: Odisha, West Bengal and North East States
- Completion of BSL-3 laboratory
- Accreditation for FL DST by MGIT.
- Strong collaboration with state RNTCP
- Providing technical support for establishment of 127 new CBNAAT lab in all the 10 states and monitoring their monthly performance.
- Diagnosis of MDR TB for 10 districts of Odisha
- Culture based support to MDR TB patients on DOTS Plus for 10 districts of Odisha and Nagaland
- Completed approx. 1700 CBNAAT tests since Feb, 2016 which include both pulmonary and extra pulmonary samples referred by allotted 10 districts, Govt. & Pvt Medicals & private practitioners
- Service to urban population
- DMC & DOTS service in RMRC OPD