- Diagnosis of emerging parasitic infections -2012.ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES DELHI
- Workshop on "advanced molecular techniques for arboviral diagnosis" organized by Dept of virology, post graduate Institute of medical education and Research, Chandigarh on September 4-5,2012
- Training programme on "hands on experience on molecular biology" organized by Enovo biosolution pvt ltd,kiit-tbi Bhubaneswar
- Workshop on'Audit and surveillance in Hospital infection control' Cuttack
- Four day training on Medical laboratories –Requirements for Quality and competence (NABL- ISO 15189)
- Indian association of medical Microbiologists ODISHA Chapter2010 L.V. Prasad Eye Institute.
- Indian association of medical Microbiologists ODISHA Chapter2011.Hi-Tech Medical College & Hospital,Bhubaneswar. Paper: Isolation and Identification Of Mycobacteria from stool samples of PLHA patients.
- Indian association of medical Microbiologists ODISHA Chapter2012.Apollo hospital Bhubaneswar.Paper: Bacteriological profile In Septicemia patients and its clinical impact
- Indian association of medical Microbiologists ODISHA Chapter2013 .Institute of Medical Sciences
& SUM Hospital
- Indian association of medical Microbiologists ODISHA Chapter2015.SCB Medical College,CUTTAC
- Indian association of medical Microbiologists ODISHA Chapter2016.All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar.Paper : Clinico-mycological study of recurrent dermatophytosis in a tertiary care hospital of eastern India.
- Indian Academy of Tropical Parasitology 2010, Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences(KIMS)Bhubaneswar.
- National conference of Indian association of medical Microbiologists,2012.lady Hardinge Medical College Delhi. Paper: Bacteriological profile In Septicemia patients and its clinical impact
- Co-circulation of all four dengue virus serotypes with concurrent infections in a single dengue Season B. Mishra1, J. Turuk1, S.J. Sahu1, A. Khajuria1, S.Kumar2, A. Dey1, A.K. Praharaj1.1 All India Institute of Medical Science, Bhubaneswar, India.2 KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, India. 17th International Congress on Infectious Diseases / International Journal of Infectious Diseases 45S (2016) 1–477 Impact factor:2.229
- Pulmonary Strongyloidiasis Masquerading as Exacerbation of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Gourahari Pradhan, M.D.1, Priyadarshini Behera, M.D.1, Manoj Kumar Panigrahi, M.D.1, Sourin Bhuniya, M.D.1, Prasanta Raghab Mohapatra, M.D.1, Jyotirmayee Turuk, M.D.2 and Srujana Mohanty, M.D.2 Departments of 1Pulmonary Medicine and 2Microbiology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, India Impact factor:1.19
- Dash M, Padhi S, Sahu R, Turuk J, Pattanaik S, Misra P. Prevalence of cryptococcal meningitis among people living with human immunodeficiency virus/acquired immunodeficiency syndrome in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Southern Odisha, India. Journal of Natural Science, Biology, and Medicine. 2014;5(2):324-328. doi:10.4103/0976-9668.136176. Impact factor:1.92
- Padhi S, Dash M, Turuk J, Sahu R, Panda P. Primary actinomycosis of hand. Advanced Biomedical Research. 2014;3:225. doi:10.4103/2277-9175.145700.
- Prevalence, Risk Factors and Antimicrobial Resistance of Asymptomatic Bacteriuria Among Antenatal Women Muktikesh Dash, Susmita Sahu, Indrani Mohanty, Moningi Venkat Narasimham, Jyotirmayee Turuk, Rani Sahu Department of Microbiology, Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College and Hospital, Berhampur University, Berhampur, Odisha, India