- Badamali J, Das A, Satapathy KC, Patra PK, Bhuyan R, Acharya SK. Patterns and distribution of tobacco use and its association with oral precancerous lesions among the tribes of Odisha. Journal of Substance Use. 2023 Apr 8:1-1.
- Patsani P, Parida J, Panda A, Jena S, Behera SS, Pradhan A, Patra PK, Pati S, Kaur H, Acharya SK. Knowledge, beliefs and practices towards HIV/AIDS among adolescents in India: A scoping review protocol. Plos one. 2023 Feb 14;18(2):e0280985.
- Samakya S, Pati S, Acharya SK. Knowledge, Beliefs, and Practices around Newborn Resuscitation in Hilly Tribal Homebirth Settings: A Qualitative Observational Study. Journal of Neonatology. 2023:09732179221143176.
- Behera P, Parida J, Kakade N, Pati S, Acharya SK. Addressing barriers to mental healthcare access for adolescents living in slums: A qualitative multi-stakeholder study in Odisha, India. Children and Youth Services Review. 2023 Feb 1;145:106810.
- Senapati RE, Parida J, Badamali J, Jena S, Patsani P, Panda A, Behera SS, Pradhan A, Singh PK, Mishra BK, Patra PK. The patterns, trends and major risk factors of suicide among Indian adolescents—A scoping review protocol. PLoS one. 2022 Nov 17;17(11):e0277422.
- Kuiti BK, Acharya S, Satapathy KC, Barik DK, Patra PK. Assessment of Nutritional Status Among Children and Adolescents of Juang Tribe in Keonjhar District of Odisha, India. The Oriental Anthropologist. 2022 Dec;22(2):336-47.
- Kuiti BK, Acharya SK, Satapathy KC, Barik DK, Patra PK. Intra-individual Co-prevalence of Under-nutrition and Central Obesity among Adult Juangs of Keonjhar District in Odisha, India. Antrocom: Online Journal of Anthropology. 2022 Jul 1;18(2).
- Jena Samanta L, Parida J, Badamali J, Pradhan A, Singh PK, Mishra BK, Patra PK, Pati S, Kaur H, Acharya SK. The incidence, prevalence, and contributing factors of overweight and obesity among adolescent population of India: A scoping review protocol. Plos one. 2022 Sep 26;17(9):e0275172.
- Parida J, Jena Samanta L, Badamali J, Singh PK, Patra PK, Mishra BK, Pati S, Kaur H, Acharya SK. Prevalence and determinants of undernutrition among adolescents in India: A protocol for systematic review and meta-analysis. Plos one. 2022 Jan 24;17(1):e0263032.
- Ganesh B, Rajakumar T, Acharya SK, Kaur H. Sickle cell anemia/sickle cell disease and pregnancy outcomes among ethnic tribes in India: an integrative mini-review. The Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine. 2022 Dec 12;35(25):4897-904.
- Swain PK, Tripathy MR, Priyadarshini S, Acharya SK. Forecasting suicide rates in India: An empirical exposition. PLoS one. 2021 Jul 29;16(7):e0255342.
- Rai RK, Kumar C, Singh L, Singh PK, Acharya SK, Singh S. Rising burden of overweight and obesity among Indian adults: empirical insights for public health preparedness. Journal of Biosocial Science. 2021 Sep;53(5):709-23.
- Samakya V S, Acharya SK. Indigenous Ways of Physical Stimulation of the Tribal Newborns Living in the Hilly Regions of Andhra Pradesh, India. Indian Journal of Pediatrics. 2022 Aug;89(8):836-.
- Ganesh B, Rajakumar T, Acharya SK, Vasumathy S, Sowmya S, Kaur H. Particularly vulnerable tribal groups of Tamil Nadu, India: A sociocultural anthropological review. Indian Journal of Public Health. 2021 Oct 1;65(4):403-9.
- Jena S, Parida J, Panda A, Patsani P, Behera SS, Pradhan A, Singh PK, Mishra BK, Patra PK, Pati S, Kaur H. Knowledge, practices and influencing factors defining unhealthy food behaviour among adolescents in India: A scoping review. Frontiers in Psychology.;.
- K. Kuiti, S. Acharya, K. C. Satapathy, D. K. Barik and P. K. Patra. (2022). Composite Index of Anthropometric Failure (CIAF) among Juang Children and Adolescents of Keonjhar District in Odisha, India. Man, Environment and Society, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 133-154. https://DOI: 10.47509/ MES.2022.v03i01.10
- Rajesh Kumar Rai, Chandan Kumar, Lucky Singh, Prashant Kumar Singh, Subhendu Kumar Acharya, Shalini Singh. Rising Burden of Overweight and Obesity among Indian Adults: Empirical Insights for Public Health Preparednes. Journal of Biosocial Science (2020), doi:10.1017/S0021932020000486.
- Gautam K. Kshatriya, Subhendu K. Acharya. 2019. Prevalence and risks of hypertension among Indian tribes and its status among the lean and underweight individuals, Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews, 13(2):1105-1115,ISSN 1871-4021. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsx.2019.01.028.
- Gautam K. Kshatriya, Anjali Kumari, Subhendu K. Acharya.2019. Comparing the ability of anthropometric indicators in determining the prevalence of hypertension among Indian tribes. Diabetes & Metabolic Syndrome: Clinical Research & Reviews. 13(1): 696-706. ISSN 1871-4021. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsx.2018.11.038.
- Subhendu K Acharya. 2017. Womb, womanhood and medical ethics: Concerns of rising hysterectomy cases in India. Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care. 43(2):165-166 http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/jfprhc-2016-101649.
- Gautam K Kshatriya, Subhendu K Acharya. 2016. Gender Disparities In The Prevalence Of Undernutrition And The Higher Risk Among The Young Women Of Indian Tribes.PloSOne. 11(7):e0158308
- Gautam K Kshatriya, Subhendu K Acharya. 2016. Triple Burden Of Obesity, Undernutrition And Cardiovascular Disease Risk Among The Indian Tribes. PloSOne. 11(1):e0147934
- Subhendu Kumar Acharya, Gautam K Kshatriya, Pradipta Kumar Das. 2015. Love and Marriage Practices among the Pauri Bhuyan Tribe in Keonjhar District of Odisha, India. The Eastern Anthropologist. 68.1. ISSN : 0012-8686.
- Subhendu K Acharya, Gautam K Kshatriya. 2016. Social change in contemporary tribal India: Observations from changing status of language identity and ethnicity among Santalis. The Eastern Anthropologist. 69.2. ISSN : 0012-8686.
- Subhendu K Acharya, Gautam K Kshetriya. 2014. Social Transformation, Identity and Tribes in recent time: An anthropological perspective. Afro-Asian Journal of Anthropology and Public Policy. Vol 5-2.
- SK Acharya, S Goud, R. Mohanty, P.K. Das. Genetic and cognitive aspects of non syndromic hearing impairment: A preliminary study of selected extended families of Odisha. Mekal Insight. 2009. 1 (1).54-67. ISSN0974-010
- Subhendu K Acharya.2016.Understanding Disease-Culture-Society Complex: An Anthropological model of Leprosy in Indian context. In: Environment, Development, Public Policy and Health: Anthropological Perspective. VK Srivastava, AK Kapoor, M Dhall (Editors). Vol 1(5). New Delhi: BR Publishing. pp67-92. ISBN:9789350502754.
- Subhendu K Acharya, Gautam K Kshetriya. 2016. Burden of Undernitrition and hypertension among selected tribes of West Bengal and Odisha. In: Human Development; Anthropological Insights (Vol-1). NirmalPrakashan. Delhi:ISBN: 978-81-931751-4-9.Pp68-92
- Gautam K Kshatriya, Subhendu K Acharya. 2013. Tribal Health in India: An overview. In: Contemporary Society: Tribal Studies. Edited by Georg Pfeffer, DeepakKumarBehera (2013). Concept Pulishing co. New Delhi.
- Subhendu K Acharya. Outsider in a Tribal land: while I worked on leprosy among Paudi Bhuyans of Odisha. In: ‘Ethno medical practices in tribal areas’. Edited by J. Dash, PK Patra and KC Satapathy. (2013). Avon (SSDN), New Delhi. ISBN-9789381839188
- Subhendu K Acharya, Pradipta K Das, Gautam K Kshetriya.2016. Biomedical Research Ethics Involving Humans and Issues of Human rights in India:Observations from violation of Informed consent and illegal Medical/Drug Experiments. In:Human Rights Education: Issues and Challenges. Dr. PratyushVatsala. (Editor). New Delhi: Atlantic Publishers.
- Subhendu K Acharya, Gautam K Kshatriya. 2015. Coprevalence of high rate of undernutrition and hypertension among six tribal population groups of India. In: Human Growth and Nutrition: A Biocultural Synthesis. PK Patra, Rajesh Goutam (Editors). Kalpaz Publication. New Delhi: ISSN:978-93-5128-204-4. pp117-136.
Publication in Newspapers:
- Editorial in ‘The Pragatibadi’ (a local vernacular daily). United Nations Security Council and the Chances of India to Get a Seat in It. ‘dated 5th June 2005.
I. Individual Research Projects :
- Prevalence And Severity Of Hemoglobin Disorders (Haemoglobinopathies And G6pd Deficiency) And The Measures Of Multimorbidity And Morbidity Burden Of Selected Hemoglobinopathies Among Tribal Populations Of Tamil Nadu; Extramural. On-going
- Prevalence Of Obesity And Selected Metabolic Risk Factors Among The Small Population Tribes Of South India; Extramural, On-going
- Mapping the prevalence of health risk behaviors among the tribal adolescents in Odisha- examining the status and scope for behavioral healthcare intervention and health risk reduction; Extramural, Fund release awaiting.
- Prevalence, Patterns and risk factors of changing lifestyle associated selected metabolic disorder; A comparative study of adults in urban tribal slum dwellers.