1. Krishnamoorthy Y, Rehman T, Sakthivel M. Effectiveness of Financial Incentives in Achieving UNAID Fast-Track 90-90-90 and 95-95-95 Target of HIV Care Continuum: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials. AIDS Behav. 2020 Sep 23:1-2.2. Yuvaraj K, Rajaa, S, Rehman T. Diagnostic Accuracy of Various forms of Geriatric Depression Scale for Screening of Depression among Older Adults: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Arch GeronotolGeriat. 2019 Dec 19: 104002.
3. Krishnamoorthy Y, Rajaa S, Murali S, Rehman T, Sahoo J, Kar SS. Prevalence of metabolic syndrome among adult population in India: A systematic review and meta-analysis. PloS One. 2020 Oct 19;15(10): e0240971.
4. Krishnamoorthy Y, Rehman T, Eliyas SK. Age–Period–Cohort Analysis of Trends in Mental Health Mortality in India from 2001 to 2015. Community Ment. Health J. 2020 Mar 12: 1-5.
5. Kar SS, Sivanantham P, Rehman T, Chinnakali P, Thiagarajan S. Willingness to quit tobacco and its correlates among Indian tobacco users—Findings from the Global Adult Tobacco Survey India, 2016–17. J Postgrad Med. 2020 Jul;66(3):141.
6. Krishnamoorthy Y, Ganesh K, Sakthivel M, Priyan S, Rehman T, Surendran G. Costs incurred and determinants of out-of-pocket payments for child delivery care in India: Evidence from a nationally representative household survey. Int J Health Plann Manage. 2020 Jan; 35(1): e167-77.
7. Radhika S, Tanveer R, Adinarayanan S, Sarkar S, Suresh K, Vetri S. Effectiveness of different methods of health education on knowledge and attitude regarding palliative care among college students in urban Puducherry: a pre-post intervention study. Int J Adolesc Med Health. 2019 Sep.
8. Rajaa S, Rehman T, Surendran G, Sulgante S, Thulasingam M. An initiative to limit screen-time in children aged between 6 and 18 years in an urban area in Puducherry: a qualitative study. Int J Adolesc Med Health. 2020 Sep.
9. Rehman T, Sulgante S, Sekhar SK. Prevalence and Pattern of Domestic Accidents in the Field Practice Area of Jawaharlal Institute of Urban Health Centre, Puducherry: A Cross-Sectional Analytical Study. J Inj Violence Res. 2020 Jan; 12(1): 1.
10. Rehman T, Shamanna SB, Chinnakali P, Mohanraj PS, Senthilkumar GP, Sarveswaran G, Sakthivel M. Burden of diabetic kidney disease among persons with type 2 diabetes mellitus registered in a tertiary care center, Puducherry. Diabetes MetabSyndr. 2020 Sep 1;14(5):991-3.
11. Rehman T, Rajaa S, Kumar G, Jayalakshmy R. Prevalence and factors influencing diabesity among persons with type 2 diabetes mellitus in urban Puducherry: A cross-sectional analytical study. Indian J Community Med. 2020 Jul;45(3):315.
12. Rehman T, Keepanasseril A, Maurya DK, Kar SS. Factors associated with maternal referral system in South India: A hospital-based cross-sectional analytical study. J Nat ScBiol Med. 2020 Jul 1;11(2):158.
13. Rehman T, Singh T, Sharma S, Kumar J, Govindan D, Singh SM. Prevalence of Depression and Anxiety during the COVID-19 Pandemic among the Residents of an Urban Slum in North India. J Neurosci Rural Pract. 2021 Jan;12(01):153-8.
14. Gandhi P A, Rehman T, Ilanchoorian D, Kathirvel S. Community Preparedness and Practices for Prevention and Control of COVID-19 (COP-COVID): An assessment from rural northern India. Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2021 Aug 4:1-19. doi: 10.1017/dmp.2021.255. Epub ahead of print. PMID: 34344491.
15. Krishnamoorthy Y, Rehman T. Impact of antenatal care visits on childhood immunization: a propensity score-matched analysis using nationally representative survey. Family Practice. 2021 Sep 26.
16. Surendran G, Rehman T, Eliyas S, Kalaiselvy A, Sarkar S. Neonatal tetanus in a nomadic population in South India: A clinico-social case study. Indian J Community Med. 2020 Jul;45(3):384.
17. Nagappa B, Rehman T, Marimuthu Y, Priyan S, Sarveswaran G, Kumar SG. Prevalence of food insecurity at household level and its associated factors in rural Puducherry: A cross-sectional study. Indian J Community Med. 2020 Jul;45(3):303.
18. Ghosh T, Rehman T, Ahamed F. Relationship Between Hemoglobin and Blood Pressure Levels in the Context of Chronic Morbidity Among Older Adults Residing in a Developing Country: A Community-Level Comparative Cross-Sectional Study. Cureus. 2021 Nov 13;13(11).
19. Revathy R, Sahu SK, Rehman T. Status of mandatory tuberculosis case notification among pharmacy outlets in urban Puducherry: A cross-sectional descriptive study. Indian J Community Med. 2021; 46:344-5.
20. Goel K, Arora A, Rehman T, Angchuk P, Samphel R, Kiran T, Padhi BK, Rajagopal V, Thakur JS. The successful containment of COVID-19 outbreak in Union Territory of Ladakh, India, 2020. J Family Med Prim Care. 2020 Nov 1;9(11):5574.
21. Periyasamy AG, Kathirvel S, Rehman T, Singh A. Demographic and clinical factors associated with early hospital Coronovirus disease 2019 deaths in a low middle income setting: A record-based analysis of 20,641 deaths from India. Monaldi Archives for Chest Disease. 2021 Sep 14.
22. Das H, Jayaseelan V, Manikandanesan S, Sharma D, Rehman T. Effectiveness of multipurpose health-worker led exercise therapy on pain reduction among patients with chronic nonspecific low backache in primary health-care setting: A randomized control trial. J Family Med Prim Care. 2019 Jan;8(1):199.
23. Krishnamoorthy Y, Sarveswaran G, Sakthivel M, Rehman T, Majella MG, Kumar SG. Screening for mild cognitive impairment among noncommunicable disease patients attending a rural primary health centre in Puducherry, South India. J Nat ScBiol Med 2019 Jan 1;10 (1):77-81.
24. Krishnamoorthy Y, Vijayageetha M, Kumar SG, Rajaa S, Rehman T. Prevalence of malnutrition and its associated factors among elderly population in rural Puducherry using mini-nutritional assessment questionnaire. J Family Med Prim Care 2018 Nov; 7(6):1429-33.
25. Nagappa B, Marimuthu Y, Sarweswaran G, Sakthivel M, Krishnamoorthy Y, Rehman T. Willingness to quit alcohol use and its associated factors among male outpatients attending urban primary health centers in Delhi. J Educ Health Promot. 2020;9.
26. Maralakunte M, Debi U, Singh L, Prasad KK, Lal SB, Rehman T. Correlation of Ultrasonography Parameters with Tissue Transglutaminase Antibody Assay in the Diagnosis of Childhood Celiac Disease. Arch Clinic Med Case Rep. 2020;4(5):978-89.
27. Kanakala M, Pediredla K, Pachiappan N, Ramayi RR, Rehman T. Effect of vitamin A supplementation on preventing recurrent acute lower respiratory tract infections in children. Int J ContempPediatr. 2019 Jul; 6(4):1632-7.
28. Pokhrel B, Basavarajegowda A, Chandran S, Basu D, Rehman T. Allogenic blood transfusion requirements and effects of storage age of blood units on postoperative period in cardiac surgeries: An analytical study. Glob J Transfus Med. 2019 Jul 1;4(2):180-5.
29. Latha AV, Rameshkumar R, Bhowmick R, Rehman T. Kinetic Estimated Glomerular Filtration Rate and Severity of Acute Kidney Injury in Critically Ill Children. Indian J Pediatr. 2020 Dec; 87:995-1000.
30. Goel K, Sathiabalan M, Rehman T. Chronological account of events pertaining to corona crisis situation in Chandigarh. In: Singh A, Kiran T, Goel K, Padhi BK. Covid-19 Crisis Control: Chronicles of Contributions of Community Medicine and School of Public Health, PGIMER. Volume I Chandigarh: Mohindra Publishing House; 2020. p. 29-52.
31. Kumar V, Deepak N, Dhatt SS, Rehman T. Letter to Editor Regarding ‘Surgical Outcomes Following Laminectomy with Fusion Versus Laminectomy Alone in Patients with Degenerative Cervical Myelopathy’ by Kotter et al. Spine. 2021 Jun 15.
32. Surendran G, Rehman T, Eliyas S, Sarkar S. Neonatal Tetanus among Nomadic Populations in India: An Insight into Socio-political Roadblocks and Pitfalls in Healthcare. Int J Health Syst Implement Res. 2021 Jul 13;5(1):21-6.